Continuity of Service – COVID-19 Tier 4
Following the Government announcement placing Norfolk into Tier 4, as of Boxing Day morning, we as a practice have needed to reconfigure how we will continue to offer the essential services to our patients in a safe and effective manner. Please be reassured that our opening hours remain unchanged and patients can still be assessed by a member of our clinical team.
From Tuesday 29th December 2020 the practice will work in the following way:
- You should only come to the practice if you have been asked to. The front doors will not be open. This is to limit the footfall into the practice and help ensure patient and staff safety.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and please wait in your car.
- When you enter the practice you will be asked screening questions regarding COVID-19.
- We will continue to offer video consultation with the clinician where clinically appropriate.
- Face-to-face appointments will be offered where the clinician feels it is needed.
- Some routine services will be postponed but cervical screening and vaccinations will continue as a priority.
- If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms please do not attend the practice; please contact 119 or use https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test to organise a test and self-isolate, along with anyone who lives with you.
- If you are asked to attend the practice, please wear a face covering at all times.