During COVID-19 we may ask you to send a photograph of your bruise / skin condition that you are concerned about whilst we conduct virtual consultations. This photograph will be used by the clinician to determine any medical treatment necessary and will be added to your medical record.
Please note that, where this is sent via email, it may not be secure we therefore we ask that you only include your NHS number alongside your photograph in the email. The photograph should only be of the area requested and no other person should be visible in the shot.
Your Practice takes privacy seriously and we want to provide you with information about your rights, who we share your information with and how we keep it secure.
Please use the links below to find more information about the Practice and Data Protection:
- Your Information
- What We Do with Your Information
- What Else Do We Use Your Information For?
- Sharing When Required By Law
- Information Rights
- Case Finding and Profiling
- Norfolk Sharing Partners and Projects
- Information Technology
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Our Use of Eclipse
- Norfolk and Waveney Primary Care Networks