The practice will deliver efficient and effective primary care to the community by ensuring that:
- We are driven by the health needs of our patients, by best clinical and managerial practice and by benchmarking our performance.
- We demand professionalism at all levels and accept the need for ongoing training and personal development within the team.
- We are outward looking and opportinistic. Aiming to maximise service level improvements through partnerships and agreements within the community and wider health area.
- We are pro-active and forward looking in the fields of medical and business innovation.
- We believe in a primary care-led health service.
- We are committed to a caring, understanding and human approach to patient care and to fairness and mutual respect within the team.